- Good experience working with .NET programming languages (VB.NET or C#).
- Good understanding of .NET concepts.
- Good experience in working with .NET and Web APIs
- Understands good coding standards and applies them consistently.
- Understands Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts and consistently applies them very well.
- Understands basic Design Patterns and applies them consistently.
Good understanding and working experience with RDBMS and PL/SQL (primarily Oracle).
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand the problem and come up with one or more solutions
- Ability to express viewpoints or code/design artifacts well.
- Designing and developing modules in Smart Reference Data Plus (SPRD+) product in latest .NET technologies including Windows Forms and Windows Communication Foundation.
- Understanding how the existing modules in Smart Reference Data Classic work to get a bigger picture of the functionality.
- Primarily writing software in VB.NET/C#/SQL to solve complex problems. Understands good coding standards and applies them consistently.
- Reproducing the problems and resolving the same as quickly as possible.
- Working well in team environment and support using agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Understanding of the product requirements and interfacing with the Customer/ Users in getting clarifications.
- Shall be familiar with quality standards and processes. Shall adhere to the best practices of the industry towards maintaining the artifacts and work products.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai